Warning: Use of undefined constant internal - assumed 'internal' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/healthyhairlifestyles.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/healthyhairlifestyles/page.php on line 260
How Argan Oil Makes Hair Naturally Healthy
Argan oil has charmed many women across nations with its nourishing benefits for hair and skin. It started in Morocco, where local women used argan oil in hair care and skin care. Then, it reached global popularity as more people, especially Hollywood celebrities, began talking about its proven effects. But how does it really work on your hair?
With a unique composition and properties, argan oil proves to be one of the best natural hair treatments you can find. It carries all the essential compounds your hair needs. That includes fatty acids, vitamin E, vitamin A, and a whole lot of moisture.
Having a huge amount of moisture content, argan oil makes an effective remedy for dry hair. You can apply it on the scalp to relieve dryness, itchiness, and flaking. The natural fatty acids present in argan oil are about 80% of the oil’s total composition. This impressive amount of fatty acids boosts blood circulation in the scalp, promoting healthy hair growth.
As you apply argan oil regularly, it gradually repairs damaged hair by working on each strand. Hair loves the vitamin E and vitamin A found in argan oil because they work together to restore hair’s beauty. Some traces of aromatic compounds in argan oil provide disinfectant and antiseptic benefits. They help balance the scalp and prevent infections. With continued use, argan oil leaves you with strong lustrous hair that gets you noticed.
Benefits of Using Argan Oil for Hair Care
The foundation of naturally healthy hair includes nourishment, moisture, and hydration. You can get all of these in a bottle of argan oil. While it nurtures your hair, it treats the damages it suffers from and protects it against further problems. Using argan oil for hair care became popular because of the tremendous benefits it offers.
Gives Hair Long-Lasting Moisture
Hair becomes dry due to many factors such as excessive use of heat styling tools and chemical-based hair products. With argan oil’s moisture-rich property, you can finally undo hair dryness the natural way. It replenishes hair’s lost moisture to give it hydration and softness that lasts.
Makes Hair Smooth and Easy to Style
It’s very difficult to style hair that is full of frizz and stray strands. It looks even messier with split ends. Argan oil works on hair from roots to ends, giving hair a smooth and silky finish. It effectively tames even the most unruly hair situations. Your hair becomes more manageable, so you can style it to your heart’s desire.
Keeps Scalp Balanced and Healthy
While argan oil nourishes your hair, it also provides benefits for the scalp. Beautiful hair starts from a healthy scalp after all. Argan oil carries high amounts of moisture that effectively relieves dry scalp conditions. It provides anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to soothe itching while preventing the development of scalp infections.
Restores Damaged Hair
Using argan oil for hair quickly restores damaged hair in a gentle yet effective way. Organic argan oil is best for hair repair because it is pure, natural, and chemical-free. Argan oil contains vitamin E, which is a known antioxidant that rebuilds damaged cells, including hair and skin. It makes hair more vibrant and bouncy.
Improves Hair Growth
Get longer and more luscious hair with regular use of argan oil for hair care. It improves the rate of hair growth due to high amounts of essential fatty acids. It boosts blood circulation in the scalp, helping deliver the nutrients your hair needs. While it adds shine and strength to your hair, it also stimulates the follicles to encourage the growth of healthier hair.
Treats and Prevents Hair Loss
If suffering from hair loss and hair fall problems, using argan oil is your nature-given answer. Undue hair fall is often caused by lack of nourishment and weak hair. While vitamin E repairs damaged strands, the essential fatty acids strengthen your hair. Your hair stays healthy and tough on breakage, as it grows longer.
For more information on hair loss and effective ways to stop it with argan oil, check out the next page. Healthy Hair Lifestyles gives you three ways to use it for thinning hair and effective argan oil hair loss recipes you should try.
Different Ways of Using Argan Oil for Hair
To experience incredible argan oil benefits for hair, make argan oil a part of your regular hair care routine. It is easy and comes in many variations. Read on to learn the very best options to try.
Leave-in Conditioner and Styling Product
If you constantly style your hair with heat styling tools, using argan oil is one way to protect it from damage due to excessive heat. When using tools such as hair irons, curling wands, and blow dryers, you are exposing your hair to unnaturally high temperature. This makes it brittle and robs away its natural moisture. To protect your hair with pure organic argan oil, here’s what you need to do:
How to Use Pure Argan Oil When Styling Hair
- Take a few drops of pure argan oil with your hands and work on hair from roots to tips.
- Style your hair as desired using appropriate hair tools.
- Apply a final coat of pure argan oil for a smooth and silky finish.
When to Use and How Often
Always apply argan oil before using any hair styling tools. It works best on slightly damp hair. You can apply on a towel-dried hair after a shower. It is perfect for daily use as a leave-in hair conditioner to keep hair looking sleek and shiny.
Deeply Nourishing Hair Mask
Argan oil hair masks are effective natural hair treatments many hair salons offer now. Pure organic argan oil is easy to work with because it has the right texture. Try using it as a deeply nourishing hair mask to give your hair a beautiful shine and luster.
Materials You Need
- Pure organic argan oil
- Hair clips
- Towel (large enough to wrap around your head)
- Small basin with warm water
- Shower cap
- Mild shampoo
- Clean towel (for drying hair)
How to Treat Hair with Argan Oil Hair Mask
- Put hair in sections if needed and set with hair clips.
- Apply argan oil generously on clean hair and scalp, beginning from the back and working through each section going to your hairline. You can use the dropper to target scalp areas.
- Massage the scalp for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Soak the towel in warm water and wring out excess.
- Wrap a warm towel around hair and cover with a shower cap.
- Leave for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse hair and mild shampoo. Towel dry and style hair as usual.
TIP: You can leave the oil overnight for maximum absorption of oil. To do this, you may skip putting a warm towel around your head. Just cover it with a shower cap to protect your pillows. Then, rinse hair in the morning with a mild shampoo.
When to Use and How Often
Using argan oil for hair treatment is a perfect way to replace your chemical-based weekly hair treatment products. For better results, begin with a twice a week application. Notice how your hair transforms after a month of continued use. Then, keep using argan oil at least once a week to maintain healthy hair.
Head Massage Oil or Scalp Treatment
Use pure organic argan oil as a head massage oil or scalp treatment. Either way, the process is the same. It gives you healthy and balanced scalp that promotes increased growth of hair. Do this scalp treatment method to relieve dry scalp conditions and flaking.
Materials You Need
- Pure organic argan oil
- Shallow bowl or container
- Cotton balls
- Scalp cleanser
- Mild Shampoo
How to Use Argan Oil for Head Massage or Scalp Treatment
- Wash hair and scalp with a mild shampoo.
- Remove remaining impurities on the scalp with a scalp cleanser using a cotton ball.
- Pour a generous amount of organic argan oil into the shallow bowl or container. This makes it easier to take oil for application.
- Using the dropper, begin applying the oil to the entire scalp.
- Massage scalp for at least 10 minutes to encourage blood circulation. Let yourself loose and relax while someone gives you a head massage.
- Let the oil sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse hair and scalp with a mild shampoo and towel dry.
When to Use and How Often
Pamper yourself with a soothing massage at least once a week. It gives you a clean and balanced scalp for healthy hair. If aiming for improved hair growth, do it at least 2 to 3 times a week to see visible results.
Hair Care Product Ingredient
The most convenient way of applying argan oil for hair is by using hair care products made with argan oil. You can use these good-to-go products instantly and get the benefits of argan oil for hair right when you need it.
With argan oil-infused hair care products, you don’t have to worry about harsh formulas that are damaging to your hair. There’s a wide range of products for your every hair care needs. Argan oil shampoos cleanse hair without robbing its natural shine. Use it with argan oil conditioners, hair masks, serums, and other argan oil-infused hair products for added nourishment and protection.
Natural Hair Care Recipe Ingredient
One of the most popular ways of using organic argan oil for hair is to create natural hair care recipes. Instead of simply applying pure argan oil to hair and scalp, try various do-it-yourself hair care treats. This includes hair masks, hair serums, shampoos, and conditioners – all infused with pure argan oil.
Learn how to create different argan oil hair care recipes for specific hair needs. Check out this page for detailed list of materials, ingredients, and instructions.
Safety Tips When Using Argan Oil for Hair
Argan oil is generally safe to use for anyone. It suits all skin and hair types, even color-treated hair. There is also no existing restriction against pregnant women using argan oil. In fact, many apply it on their bellies during the nine-month pregnancy to prevent stretch marks.
Although there are no known side effects of using argan oil, possible allergic reactions could include rashes, redness, and a burning sensation.
Healthy Hair Lifestyles wants you to experience only the best results from argan oil. Like most beauty products, we advise you to do a simple patch test before actually using argan oil. Here’s how:
How to Do a Simple Argan Oil Patch Test
- Wash the area for testing. Choose a spot near the area of application. For hair application, behind the ear is perfect.
- Put a drop or two of pure organic argan oil to the chosen spot.
- Spread in a circular motion to a diameter of 1 inch.
- Wipe with a cotton or tissue if there is any excess oil.
- Monitor the area for 24 hours.
- If there are no negative effects, you can proceed with using argan oil for hair.
- If negative reactions occur on your skin, wash the area immediately and discontinue use.
- If you feel nausea, headache, or difficulty in breathing, wash the area and discontinue use immediately. Consult a medical expert if symptoms persist or as needed.
More Safety Tips
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of an accident, wash the area with running water immediately. If symptoms of eye irritation persist, consult an eye doctor.
- Keep products away from heat or direct sunlight. They diminish the product’s properties and effectiveness.
- Keep the products away from children’s reach to avoid accidental swallowing. Unless argan oil is food-grade, do not ingest it without prior notice from a medical expert.
Tips When Buying the Best Argan Oil Hair Products
Whether you choose to use pure argan oil or hair care products infused with argan oil, you will always want to get the best value for your money. Getting authentic argan oil products that work for hair begins with knowing where to buy them and what type of product you’re exactly looking for. Here are key pointers to help you.
- When buying from a physical store, go to reputable establishments known for selling high-quality goods.
- When buying online, transact directly at the brand’s website. Otherwise, you can try placing orders at trusted online stores such as Amazon and eBay.
- When trying to look for cheaper options, make sure you are not compromising the quality and effectiveness of the product you are buying. Always check the label and verify if the ingredients are pure and natural.
- When buying pure organic argan oil, look for the USDA seal to make sure it is an authentic organic product.
- When buying hair care products with argan oil, check for the other ingredients. There may be extenders, fillers, or agents in it that may be damaging to your hair. Some examples are sodium laureth sulfate and sodium lauryl sulfate.
- When looking for argan oil product brands, consider looking at lists of the best hair care brands available in the market. This will help you get information you can use when buying argan oil. To find out the brand names that made it to the list of Healthy Hair Lifestyles, check out this page: